CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

We did it!

After a very long day at the dentist getting a new grill and cavities filled. (Oh, and after puking all over the place and having Brandon having to come carry me out of their bathroom) I got to take a glorious nap, and the we went and BOUGHT A HOUSE! I'm super excited. Especially because we're building so we get to watch the house get built as we close. We did find out that we might have to wait a week longer to move in because of some inspections that the bank has to do but who cares??? We have a house all our own. And I can paint, and get a dog, and put holes in the walls and whatever I want! And one of the best parts is that Hunter will finally be moving out of our room! Hopefully he will start sleeping through the night. You know, cause he's nine months old and all and it's high time he gave up the boob at night. I'm sayin.

So everyone is welcome to come see our new digs after August 8th. Well maybe give us a week or two to move in and get things organized...

0 comments: