CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Too much!

I cannot wait to move. We just got back from our trip to Washington (post and pictures to come) and I brought back a van full of stuff. My step dad's been trying to get me to take all of my stuff that's stored at his house so I'm obligated to bring at least a few things back every time. This time I was looking for things to decorate our new house with cause that's the kind of mindset I'm in. Sorry Dan, the Barbies will have to wait until next time. Or the time after that. So since we're moving VERY soon, we've been sort of accumulating "stuff". And I don't really feel like re-organizing our storage unit AGAIN, it's all just sort of getting stuck places. I am needing a nice three car garage to store our stuff in. Which I will have. I cannot wait. Until then, I'm going to try and not go crazy at our bursting at the seams apartment. Help me.

0 comments: