CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wanna hear a funny (and embarassing) story???

Yeah, so, this morning we had to be to a brunch at 10:00 so I told Brandon I needed to take a shower before he left because, as most mothers of young children know, getting a shower in every day is a luxury. So I took my shower and Brandon left so I started getting ready while the kids watched tv. I had to, you know, use the bathroom so I'm in there, doing my thing and I hear running and doors opening and I figure it's just the kids getting a little rowdy so I don't worry. Until Henry comes in and tells me that Caius, our neighbor, is here to play. Which means the front door has been opened. So I scramble out of my room to see Caius' mother standing in my living room acting worried. Then my phone rings and it's my other neighbor calling to see where I was and make sure I'm okay. Apparently Henry "couldn't find me" so he went outside and sent all of the neighbors on a man hunt. Great. And the best part is is that Caius' dad was the one to discover where I was by going into our room and seeing the light and fan on in the water closet and sent Henry in to get me. Nice. Luckily they're moving today and I won't ever have to look him in the eye again.

0 comments: