CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Reasons I can't wait to have my own house


1 - I can' t wait to let my kids go out in the backyard and play while I am making dinner or am otherwise engaged and I don't have to go with them because it will be fully fenced.

2- I. can't. wait. to. paint.

3 - I can't wait to hook our water line up to our fridge again and not have to refill the water pitcher 10 times a day.

4- I can't wait to be able to open our blinds and not be staring at (or being stared at by) the people walking down the sidewalk or the drivers on 300 South.

5 - I can't wait to be able to put Hunter down for a nap on a different floor than us and therefore not have to shush the other kids every 10 seconds.

6 - I can't wait to buy furniture and actually have the room to rearrange it if I want.

7 - I can't wait for Brandon getting ready in the morning to not wake the kids up.

8 - I can't wait to have a place to do crafts. Cause I really want to do some crafts.

9 - I can't wait to be paying a mortgage and not rent.

10 - I can't wait to have Brandon's commute be shorter so he can spend more time with us.

11 - I can't wait to live close to our friends in Lehi and Thanksgiving Point. (Though we will miss our friends here, luckily, they're all moving too)

12 - I can't wait for the kids to have a playroom. And keep the toys somewhat confined to one area.

13 - I can't wait (and hope that we get to move early enough) to have fun sprinkler parties in the summer.

0 comments: