CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Ew.

So, Brandon started complaining about a smell coming from our room a few weeks ago. I didn't really smell it, but then I started to. It smelled like someone hid a poopy diaper in our room months ago. So I started hunting around. I concluded that the smell was coming from our closet. I assumed that it was somebody's shoes. So Brandon's tennis shoes that he's had since bootcamp went outside. But the smell stayed. Then the other day Henry was in our closet and got into this travel bag thing that we use when we go on road trip to put snacks in. I wondered...so I checked it out, and found a half a loaf of banana bread that had been in there since CHRISTMAS. Gross, gross, gross. The weird thing was, it that it still looked pretty normal. No mold or anything. But the middle looked kind of shriveled. The scientist in me almost wanted to slice the thing open and see what was inside. But instead I threw it out and put the travel bag that also reeked outside to air out. Next time, that thing is getting checked and double checked when we get home from a trip.

0 comments: